UEFA Futsal Euro 2012 – Final

11 February 2012

Final
Russia – Spain
Referee 1: Danijel Janosevic (CRO)
Referee2: Francesco Massini (ITA)

Croatia's leading referee Danijel Janosevic is officiating at this first major senior tournament. The 41-year-old is not short of experience, having refereed the finals of the 2011 UEFA Futsal Cup and 2008 UEFA Euro U21 Futsal Tournament, and he was also Futsalplanet.com's 2010 Best Futsal Referee in the World. Euro 2012 means the first time Janosevic has refereed international matches in his home nation and, before the tournament, in a video inteview with UEFA.com, explained: "It means a lot to me, because I will referee, I will present my knowledge of futsal, of refereeing, in front of a domestic audience, in front of my friends; but still, for the benefit of European futsal". (Source: UEFA)

Match for Third Place
Croatia – Italy
Referee 1: Fernando Gutierrez Lumbreras (ESP)
Referee 2: Ivan Shabanov (RUS)